- Elevated between 633 m and 1,125 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 492 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 335 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Lofsdalen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Season starts on 11 Dec and ends on 10 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 129 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Sweden.
- Offering 27 km of slopes and terrain, Lofsdalen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.