Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
The Ski Resort
Around the 1,125 meter high Hovärken, skiers in Lofsdalen have 25 slopes at their disposal. If you want to get to the top, you need some experience. Because there are only red and black slopes. Beginners feel more comfortable on the green and blue slopes in the lower part of the ski area.
In addition, 122 kilometers of cross-country ski trails and 150 kilometers of snowmobile trails await you here.
- Offering 17 miles of slopes and terrain, Lofsdalen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Lofsdalen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Elevated between 2077 ft and 3691 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1614 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1079 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 11 and ends on Apr 11 (121 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 192 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Sweden.