- Elevated between 2077 ft and 3691 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1614 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1099 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Lofsdalen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Season starts on Dec 11 and ends on Apr 10 (121 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 130 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in Sweden.
- Offering 17 miles of slopes and terrain, Lofsdalen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.