- Offering 2 miles of slopes and terrain, Lössnitz is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Lössnitz is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Season starts on Jan 12 and ends on Mar 17 (64 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 5 " at summit elevation and 3 " at the base.
- Lössnitz features 21 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 20 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Saxony.
Skigebiet "Am Hirnschädel" in... | 04:25
Skifahren in LößnitzSkifahren halt . . .
Skifahren in LößnitzIn Lößnitz gibt es einen Skihang mit Lift, da kann man...
Funpark LößnitzFunpark Lößnitz