The Ski Resort
Loch Lomond is a beautiful ski resort in Ontario with 24 hectars of skiable terrain that is split evenly into beginners, intermediate and expert runs. Besides skiing and snowboarding you can also enjoy snowtubing or simply relax in the day lodge or the après ski bar. The day lodge also features a brown bag area and you are free to bring your own meals. The bar offers delicious snacks and a cozy atmosphere. Loch Lomond is newly equipped with increased snowmaking capacity to ensure great skiing conditions and a special articulating snow gun that is designed to snow-in the halfpipe. The local ski school offers private or group courses for all ability levels that can be pre-booked at any time. The staff is well trained and always motivated to make a life-long skier out of you. Loch Lomond Resort is a great place for your winter vacation or a family outing for the weekend.
- Offering 59 acres of slopes and terrain, Loch Lomond Ski Area is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Ontario.
- Loch Lomond Ski Area is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Ontario.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Apr 9 (109 days). Average season duration in Canada is 158 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Ontario.
- Loch Lomond Ski Area features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 33 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Canada.