Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Lindvallen Högfjället is part of the Sälen ski region which amalgamates four ski resorts. It features a total of 57 runs of all difficulty levels. The area in Lindvallen is expecially family-friendly, as it boasts the largest kids' area in Europe. At Adventure Area, the little ones experience their first snow adventures and practise their moves by the ski tows. Snowman Castle and the haunted forest are especially fun. Furthermore, Lindvallen is home to Pink Park, a terrain park very popular with beginners as well as intermediate park riders.
Most runs at the Högfjället section are green or blue, which makes it a perfect resort for families. Moreover, it boasts numerous broad runs for pure carving pleasure. The lifts all start at the same area, so you'll easily find your friends and family even if you're skiing on different levels.
- Offering 26 miles of slopes and terrain, Lindvallen – Högfjället is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Lindvallen – Högfjället is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Elevated between 2395 ft and 3281 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 886 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1079 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 5 and ends on Apr 25 (141 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 192 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 5 to Apr 25) is 25 " at summit elevation and 25 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 31 " at summit elevation and 31 " at the base. Therefore Lindvallen – Högfjället is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Sweden.
- Lindvallen – Högfjället features 55 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 41 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Sweden.
On Mountain Dining
There are numerous restaurants at the base area to fulfill your every culinary need, from smaller snacks to large meals. Mc Ski, a McDonald's restaurant right by the slopes, is a special highlight.
Most Difficult Runs
Lindvallen is home to Experium leisure centre. You can splash about the water park, watch a film at the cinema, relax at the spa or try your hand at bowling.
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Lindvallen's Experium features live music every day (except Sundays) during winter season. Högfjället has a lively nightlife with lots of bars and clubs. If you like it a little more quiet, you can go to the Piano Bar.
Lindvallen-Högfjället is located around 410 km from Stockholm and 460 km from Göteborg. By plane, you can go to Stockholm or Skane, and then on to Mora. From Mora, shuttle busses (book in advance) take you to the ski resort.