- Elevated between 730 m and 1,000 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Sweden. The vertical drop from summit to base is 270 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 318 m.
- Lindvallen Högfjället is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 22 Apr (127 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 129 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in Sweden.
- Lindvallen Högfjället features 43 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Sweden is 39 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Sweden.
- Offering 42 km of slopes and terrain, Lindvallen Högfjället is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
Length: 5 km
Vertical Drop: 270 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.1 km
Vertical Drop: 235 m
Lighted runs: 5.50 km