The Ski Resort
Riserva Bianca is a ski resort situated in Piemont which features 80 kilometers of groomed slopes. Numerous slopes for both beginners and advanced skiers interconnect the ski resort´s three valleys. Experts will love the resort´s black slopes and plenty of off-piste descents. The ski resort is part of the gorgeous region of Alpi del Mare. The winters in this part of the Alps are quite cold. As a result, the snow conditions are excellent and the snow cannons often remain unneeded. Even the French and Italian national ski teams have trained at Riserva Bianca ski resort. This fact constitutes kind of an award for the resort. After all, Riserva Bianca´s slopes can easily compete with world-slass ski resorts like Val d´Isere.
- Offering 50 miles of slopes and terrain, Limone Piemonte - Riserva Bianca is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- Limone Piemonte - Riserva Bianca is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3445 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2713 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 6759 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 39 " at summit elevation and 18 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 41 " at summit elevation and 25 " at the base.
- Limone Piemonte - Riserva Bianca features 11 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 55 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 5 sunny days.