Riserva Bianca is a ski resort situated in Piemont which features 80 kilometers of groomed slopes. Numerous slopes for both beginners and advanced skiers interconnect the ski resort´s three valleys. Experts will love the resort´s black slopes and plenty of off-piste descents. The ski resort is part of the gorgeous region of Alpi del Mare. The winters in this part of the Alps are quite cold. As a result, the snow conditions are excellent and the snow cannons often remain unneeded. Even the French and Italian national ski teams have trained at Riserva Bianca ski resort. This fact constitutes kind of an award for the resort. After all, Riserva Bianca´s slopes can easily compete with world-slass ski resorts like Val d´Isere.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,050 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 941 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2,060 m.
- Limone Piemonte is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- Season starts on 30 Nov and ends on 22 Apr (143 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (30 Nov to 22 Apr) is 137 cm at summit elevation and 83 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 251 cm at summit elevation and 184 cm at the base.
- Offering 80 km of slopes and terrain, Limone Piemonte is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Piedmont.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0171 410002
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Salomon FreeskiTV Limone Piemonte 2010 | 01:20
Infrastructure & Rental