- Offering 50 miles of slopes and terrain, Limone Piemonte is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- Limone Piemonte is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Piedmont.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3445 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2808 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 6759 ft.
- Season starts on Nov 30 and ends on Apr 22 (143 days). Average season duration in Italy is 130 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 30 to Apr 22) is 48 " at summit elevation and 28 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 59 " at summit elevation and 39 " at the base.
- Limone Piemonte features 80 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 88 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days.
Riserva Bianca is a ski resort situated in Piemont which features 80 kilometers of groomed slopes. Numerous slopes for both beginners and advanced skiers interconnect the ski resort´s three valleys. Experts will love the resort´s black slopes and plenty of off-piste descents. The ski resort is part of the gorgeous region of Alpi del Mare. The winters in this part of the Alps are quite cold. As a result, the snow conditions are excellent and the snow cannons often remain unneeded. Even the French and Italian national ski teams have trained at Riserva Bianca ski resort. This fact constitutes kind of an award for the resort. After all, Riserva Bianca´s slopes can easily compete with world-slass ski resorts like Val d´Isere.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0171 410002
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Salomon FreeskiTV Limone Piemonte 2010 | 01:20