Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
LiftTonnerhütte, located at the ski hut of the same name, offers skiers wonderfully groomed pistes, making every descent a pleasure. From easy to medium difficulty, every performance class finds its slope. For the very first steps on skis a baby lift and an extra practice area are available. Cool kids have fun at the halfpipe!
- Elevated between 5249 ft and 7874 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Styria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2625 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 31 " at summit elevation and 28 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 31 " at summit elevation and 28 " at the base.
- Lift Tonnerhütte features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 33 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.