- Elevated between 1,250 m and 2,331 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,081 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 882 m.
- Leysin is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in the Lake Geneva region.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 15 Apr (134 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 15 Apr) is 134 cm at summit elevation and 43 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 167 cm at summit elevation and 46 cm at the base. Therefore Leysin is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Lake Geneva region.
- Leysin features 13 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 14 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Switzerland.
- Offering 60 km of slopes and terrain, Leysin is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 72
Snowphone+41 (0)24 4941635
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)