- Offering 37 miles of slopes and terrain, Leysin is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region.
- Leysin is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region.
- Elevated between 4101 ft and 7648 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3547 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2884 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Apr 22 (128 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Apr 22) is 63 " at summit elevation and 22 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 75 " at summit elevation and 33 " at the base. Therefore Leysin is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Lake Geneva region.
- Leysin features 70 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 68 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Lake Geneva region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 72
Snowphone+41 (0)24 4941635
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)