- Elevated between 1,250 m and 2,331 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,081 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m.
- Leysin is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in the Lake Geneva region.
- Season starts on 19 Nov and ends on 17 Apr (149 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 122 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (19 Nov to 17 Apr) is 83 cm at summit elevation and 33 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during September, offering an average snow depth of 160 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at the base. Therefore Leysin is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Lake Geneva region.
- Leysin features 91 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 85 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Switzerland.
- Offering 60 km of slopes and terrain, Leysin is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 72
Snowphone+41 (0)24 493 33 00
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Leysin (2)