- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,199 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 881 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,610 m.
- Leukerbad is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Valais.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 22 Apr (128 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 Dec to 22 Apr) is 169 cm at summit elevation and 68 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 220 cm at summit elevation and 82 cm at the base.
- Leukerbad features 61 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 55 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Switzerland.
- Offering 48 km of slopes and terrain, Leukerbad is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Valais.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 120
Snowphone+41 (0)27 4728110
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Alter Stafel FIS
Length: 2.5 km
Vertical Drop: 500 m
Length: 11 km
Vertical Drop: 1,199 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 33
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental