- Offering 30 miles of slopes and terrain, Leukerbad is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Leukerbad is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Valais.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Valais.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3934 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2884 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 8563 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Apr 22 (128 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Apr 22) is 67 " at summit elevation and 26 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 86 " at summit elevation and 31 " at the base.
- Leukerbad features 72 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 68 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Switzerland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 120
Snowphone+41 (0)27 4728110
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Alter Stafel FIS
Length: 1.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 1640.4 ft
Length: 6.8 miles
Vertical Drop: 3933.7 ft
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 33