- The vertical drop from summit to base is 420 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 892 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,500 m.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Fribourg region.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 25 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 115 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 25 Mar) is 41 cm at summit elevation and 27 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 45 cm at summit elevation and 36 cm at the base.
- Les Paccots features 56 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 51 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Together wit the skiing area Ratvel, Les Paccots offers anything a skier´s heart may desire.
Pistes of all ability levels are in easy reach by 11 different lift facilities, promising a unique experience in the snow. Especially fans of snowshoeing will be glad to hear that there are 5 different snowshoeing tracks to explore the beautiful nature of Les Paccots.
There are many other wintersport activities you may try – from cross country skiing to ball games on the ice rink – anything is posssible!
Enjoy a relaxing winter holiday in Les Paccots with your family or a group of friends.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)21 9489090
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental