- Elevated between 5085 ft and 8924 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3839 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2772 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Les Orres is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Apr 22 (128 days). Average season duration in France is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Apr 22) is 51 " at summit elevation and 30 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 68 " at summit elevation and 39 " at the base. Therefore Les Orres is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Les Orres features 93 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 73 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in France.
- Offering 55 miles of slopes and terrain, Les Orres is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.