- Offering 55 miles of slopes and terrain, Les Orres is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Les Orres is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Elevated between 5085 ft and 8924 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3839 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2657 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 50 " at summit elevation and 32 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 60 " at summit elevation and 37 " at the base. Therefore Les Orres is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Les Orres features 100 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 75 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 29 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in France.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 190
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 4
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Les Orres
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental