Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Les Orres:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 55 miles of slopes and terrain, Les Orres is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Les Orres is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Elevated between 5085 ft and 8924 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3839 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2648 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 55 " at summit elevation and 34 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 67 " at summit elevation and 40 " at the base. Therefore Les Orres is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Les Orres features 84 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 63 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 28 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in France.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 190
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 4
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Les Orres
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental