- Elevated between 1,450 m and 1,870 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 420 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Les Mosses La Lecherette is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (108 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in the Lake Geneva region.
- Les Mosses La Lecherette features 39 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 39 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Lake Geneva region.
- Offering 40 km of slopes and terrain, Les Mosses La Lecherette is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)24 491 12 53