- Offering 25 miles of slopes and terrain, Les Mosses La Lecherette is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region.
- Les Mosses La Lecherette is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region.
- Elevated between 4757 ft and 6135 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1378 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2861 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Apr 2 (108 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 142 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in the Lake Geneva region.
- Les Mosses La Lecherette features 63 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 59 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)24 491 12 53