- Offering 19 miles of slopes and terrain, Les Bugnenets Savagnieres is the largest ski resort in the Jura and three lakes region.
- Les Bugnenets Savagnieres is the the best rated ski resort in the Jura and three lakes region.
- Elevated between 3576 ft and 4790 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Jura and three lakes region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1214 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2881 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- The ski resort is the ski resort with the best snow conditions in the Jura and three lakes region.
- Les Bugnenets Savagnieres features 60 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 66 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)32 8531242
Travel Deals & Tips
Dining and Restaurants
Number of Restaurants: 3
Infrastructure & Rental
Number of Skischools: 2
Number of Snowboard Schools: 2
Number of Ski Rental