- Offering 31 miles of slopes and terrain, Les Angles is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Les Angles is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Elevated between 5249 ft and 7874 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2625 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2638 ft.
- Season starts on Nov 29 and ends on Mar 14 (106 days). Average season duration in France is 425 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Nov 29 to Mar 14) is 31 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 47 " at summit elevation and 30 " at the base. Therefore Les Angles is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Pyrenees.
- Les Angles features 64 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 52 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Pyrenees.