- Elevated between 1,600 m and 2,400 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The vertical drop from summit to base is 800 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 867 m.
- Les Angles is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Season starts on 24 Nov and ends on 7 Apr (134 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (24 Nov to 7 Apr) is 35 cm at summit elevation and 27 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 61 cm at summit elevation and 46 cm at the base. Therefore Les Angles is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Pyrenees.
- Les Angles features 68 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 54 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in the Pyrenees.
- Offering 50 km of slopes and terrain, Les Angles is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 363
Snowphone+33 (0)4 68043276
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental