- Offering 31 miles of slopes and terrain, Les Angles is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Les Angles is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Elevated between 5249 ft and 7874 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2625 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2644 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 73 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base. Therefore Les Angles is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Pyrenees.