- Elevated between 1 600 m and 2 400 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The vertical drop from summit to base is 800 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 881 m.
- Les Angles is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Season starts on 26 nov. and ends on 17 avr (142 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (26 nov. to 17 avr.) is 119 cm at summit elevation and 82 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 130 cm at summit elevation and 120 cm at the base. This makes Les Angles the ski resort with the best snow conditions in the Pyrenees.
- Les Angles features 92 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 90 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Pyrenees.
- Offering 50 km of slopes and terrain, Les Angles is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 363
Snowphone+33 (0)4 68043276
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Les Angles (6)