The Ski Resort
If you are on holiday in Lenk in the Simmental valley, you will not only find the large ski area Adelboden-Lenk but also the cosy pistes on the local mountain "Betelberg". You can enjoy carving on the wide pistes. The gently sloping terrain from Leiterli to Stoss is particularly appreciated by beginners. The 7 km long Tschuggenpiste is a jewel for the sporty drivers. The Audi ski-cross parks also provide variety.
Children's hearts beat faster in the Kinderwelt Stoss with the Swiss Snow Kids Village, the children's ski lift (conveyor belts only in conjunction with the ski school) and the children's club in Alphüttli. On Betelberg you will also find 18 km of winter hiking trails, 5 km of cross-country tracks and two toboggan runs, which are regularly prepared with snow groomers. Discounted day tickets are available for Betelberg, from two days the rates of the ski region Adelboden-Lenk apply.
- Offering 27 miles of slopes and terrain, Betelberg Lenk is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Bernese Oberland.
- Betelberg Lenk is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Bernese Oberland.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3714 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2867 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 7218 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 34 " at summit elevation and 6 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 37 " at summit elevation and 7 " at the base. Therefore Betelberg Lenk is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Bernese Oberland.
- Betelberg Lenk features 2 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 44 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 1 sunny days.