Adelboden-Lenk in the Bernese Oberland is one of the biggest and most attractive ski resort in Switzerland. Over 200 km slopes you enjoy every swing and the international awarded quality. Due to the fact that 60% of the main pistes may prepared with artifical snow, skiing will be guaranteed. Efficient and modern lifts offer you a sure comfort.
For alternation, you will find three Skicross Parks, several permanent racing runs, speed runs and snowparks. In the Gran Masta Park near the Hahnenmoos we offer specially for freestylers a top-range on jumps and rails.
Furthermore there are many restaurants and snowbars. Our traditional mountain restaurants, huts or trendy snowbars are avouching for a lot of charm and hospitality.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,132 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2,200 m.
- Lenk im Simmental is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Bernese Oberland.
- Season starts on 14 Dec and ends on 12 Apr (119 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 122 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (14 Dec to 12 Apr) is 47 cm at summit elevation and 9 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 48 cm at summit elevation and 19 cm at the base.
- Lenk im Simmental features 65 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 67 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
- Offering 210 km of slopes and terrain, Lenk im Simmental is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Bernese Oberland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)33 736 30 30
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Lenk im Simmental (1)