- Elevated between 118 ft and 2644 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Quebec. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2526 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1148 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Le Massif is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Quebec.
- Season starts on Dec 2 and ends on Apr 15 (134 days). Average season duration in Canada is 165 days.
- During the season (from Dec 2 till Apr 15) the average snow depth at Le Massif is 73 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 92 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base. Therefore Le Massif is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Quebec.
- Le Massif features 70 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 54 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Canada.
- Offering 400 acres of slopes and terrain, Le Massif is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Quebec.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 716
Length: 2.3 miles
Vertical Drop: 2526.2 ft