- Elevated between 1,160 m and 1,855 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Auvergne. The vertical drop from summit to base is 695 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 867 m.
- Le Lioran is the the best rated ski resort in the Auvergne.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 7 Apr (106 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- The ski resort is the ski resort with the best snow conditions in the Auvergne.
- Le Lioran features 31 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 44 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Auvergne.
- Offering 60 km of slopes and terrain, Le Lioran is the largest ski resort in the Auvergne.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 250
Lighted runs: 4 km
Number toboggan runs: 3
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 15
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental