Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Le Lioran:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 37 miles of slopes and terrain, Le Lioran is the largest ski resort in the Auvergne.
- Le Lioran is the the best rated ski resort in the Auvergne.
- Elevated between 3806 ft and 6086 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Auvergne. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2280 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2644 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 17 " at summit elevation and 10 " at the base.
Lighted runs: 2.49 miles
Number toboggan runs: 3
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 15
Dining and Restaurants