- Offering 37 miles of slopes and terrain, Le Lioran is the largest ski resort in the Auvergne.
- Le Lioran is the the best rated ski resort in the Auvergne.
- Elevated between 3806 ft and 6086 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Auvergne. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2280 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2638 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Mar 14 (84 days). Average season duration in France is 428 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 21 to Mar 14) is 13 " at summit elevation and 6 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 17 " at summit elevation and 10 " at the base.
- Le Lioran features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 43 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Auvergne.
Lighted runs: 2.49 miles
Number toboggan runs: 3
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 15
Dining and Restaurants