- The vertical drop from summit to base is 695 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 881 m. The highest point of the track is 1,855 m above sea level.
- Le Lioran is the the best rated ski resort in the Auvergne.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (106 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- The ski resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best conditions in the Auvergne.
- Le Lioran features 46 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 60 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Auvergne.
- Offering 60 km of slopes and terrain, Le Lioran is the largest ski resort in the Auvergne.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 241
Lighted runs: 4 km
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 3
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Le Lioran (2)