- The vertical drop from summit to base is 389 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 916 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,233 m.
- The day pass at Lavaze Jochgrimm is €17 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Italy.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 22 Apr (135 days). Average season duration in Italy is 126 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 22 Apr) is 59 cm at summit elevation and 30 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 91 cm at summit elevation and 54 cm at the base.
- Lavaze Jochgrimm features 83 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 92 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days.
Jochgrimm may be one of the smaller ski resorts, but its altitude of 2000 Meters above sea level makes it the perfect ski resort for families, school classes and skiing courses. The altitude also the reason why the ski resort is especially suitable for high altitude training. Here, skiers will make a new skiing experience. Far from mass tourism, this will be a skiing vacation without waisting time standing in queues. And while kids try their first steps on skis, their parents can check out the resort´s far-reaching cross-country ski trails in the region´s frequent sunshine. There are two surface lifts and two chair lifts operating 7 kilometers of groomed slopes. The slopes have all kinds of difficulty and hence make your day.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0471 887180
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental