Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Face covering required in lift lines
- Parking reservations required
- Lift tickets must be purchased in advance
The Ski Resort
Lee Canyon Ski Resort is only about 50 km away from downtown Las Vegas. Escape the hectic city and enjoy nature at its best. The resort is located high in the mountains with a top elevation of 2,855 meters. There are 28 hectares of skiable terrain with 11 runs being served by 4 lifts.
It offers 3 Terrain Parks and one Half Pipe. The parks are stuffed with innovative features that will make everyone happy. Show off your skills and improve your style!
The resort is also a great place for beginners. The ski and board school offers a variety of programs. There are lessons for adults as well as for children. Certified instructors teach the most updated and current methods and will prepare a learning environment full of fun. Children´s lessons are separated according to age and ability. You can get all equipment needed at the rental shop including clothing.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 860 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1201 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 9367 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 44 " at summit elevation and 35 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 54 " at summit elevation and 44 " at the base.