Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Lift access for vaccinated or recovered persons only
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory in indoor facilities
- Masks recommended
- Physical distancing in indoor facilities and waiting areas
- Access to hotels or restaurants for vaccinated or recovered persons only
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Ötscher Mountain Ski Area is a very popular family holiday destination. This ski resort features excellent beginner terrains and the local ski schools offer great day care programmes. Bigger kids will enjoy the race course with time keeping, the cross trail or the snow park.
Sports enthusiasts have access to 9 very modern ski lifts and more than 19km of ski slopes. A top-of-the-line snowmaking system guarantees a high quality snow surface on the entire terrain of Kleine Ötscher (50ha).
- Offering 12 miles of slopes and terrain, Lackenhof Ötscher is the largest ski resort in Lower Austria.
- Lackenhof Ötscher is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Lower Austria.
- Elevated between 2657 ft and 4715 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lower Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2057 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2379 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 30 " at summit elevation and 21 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 35 " at summit elevation and 25 " at the base. Therefore Lackenhof Ötscher is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Lower Austria.
- Lackenhof Ötscher features 46 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 44 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.