- Elevated between 1,600 m and 2,222 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Styria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 622 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 2 Apr) is 59 cm at summit elevation and 45 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 67 cm at summit elevation and 50 cm at the base.
- Lachtal features 66 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 69 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
- Offering 25 km of slopes and terrain, Lachtal is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Styria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 50
Snowphone+43 (0)3587 2030
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1 km
Vertical Drop: 293 m
Murmerlhang, Panorama Abfahrt, Nici-Hang
Length: 3 km
Vertical Drop: 622 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 7
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental