- Elevated between 1,600 m and 2,222 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Styria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 622 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 718 m.
- Lachtal is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Styria.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 2 Apr) is 60 cm at summit elevation and 46 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 67 cm at summit elevation and 50 cm at the base.
- Lachtal features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all Ski Resorts in Austria is 57 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days.
- Offering 25 km of slopes and terrain, Lachtal is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Styria.