- Elevated between 4052 ft and 4593 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Jura and three lakes region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 541 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2861 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Season starts on Dec 8 and ends on Mar 24 (106 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 142 days.
- The day pass at La Vue des Alpes Tete de Ran is €24 making it the cheapest ski resort in Switzerland.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 8 to Mar 24) is 12 " at summit elevation and 12 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 15 " at summit elevation and 15 " at the base. Therefore La Vue des Alpes Tete de Ran is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Jura and three lakes region.
- La Vue des Alpes Tete de Ran features 50 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 54 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
La Vue des Alpes is situated between La Chaux-de-Fonds and Neuenburg, surrounded by a beautiful, untouched nature. With stunning views of the surrounding mountains the area really deserves its name.
The skiing resort of La Vue des Alpes offers in Tête de Ran two kilometeres of slopes that are easily reachable with one ski lift. In La Vue des Alpes four kilometeres of easy and well groomed slopes are waiting for you to be explored. Here, three different skilifts ensure a fast and safe ascent.
There is also the possibility of skiing at night and you should not miss out on heading down the lit slopes while the starry sky hovers above you.
The region around La Vue des Alpes offers many, extensive cross-country tracks and walkingtrails that guarantee you many memorable moments in a beautiful and enchanting winter wonderland.
La Vue des Alpes and its smaller skiing area may also serve as a great starting point to set off to the surrounding skiing areas of Le Cret-Meuron, Les Hauts-Geneveys, Le Pâquier and many more!