- The vertical drop from summit to base is 650 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,450 m.
- The day pass at La Robella is CHF30 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in the Lake Geneva region.
- Season starts on 23 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (85 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (23 Dec to 18 Mar) is 18 cm at summit elevation and 4 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 22 cm at summit elevation and 7 cm at the base.
- La Robella features 27 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 32 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.
The small but beautifully situated skiing resort of La Robella welcomes you and your family warmly to explore its slopes and spend a relaxing winter holiday in its cozy village.
20 km of slopes give you the choice of heading down easy, intermediate or expert pistes and provide the appropriate challenge for sportsmen of all ability levels.
With one chairlift and 4 different t-bar lifts, the mountain railways provide a good and fast access of La Robella´s skiing area. At the same time the alternative winter sport activities of La Robella are worth exploring as well. Whether it is tobogganing, snoeshoeing or winterwalking – there are suffcient possibilities to immerge into the beatuy and ease of La Robella and its surroundings.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)