- The vertical drop from summit to base is 600 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m. The highest point of the track is 2,200 m above sea level.
- The day pass at La Fouly Val Ferret is CHF28 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Season starts on 16 Dec and ends on 25 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (16 Dec to 25 Mar) is 100 cm at summit elevation and 101 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 121 cm at summit elevation and 109 cm at the base.
- La Fouly Val Ferret features 50 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 51 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)27 783 25 83
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)