- Offering 82 miles of slopes and terrain, La Clusaz - Manigod is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in France.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in France.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 4921 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2785 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 8530 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Apr 28 (127 days). Average season duration in France is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Apr 28) is 84 " at summit elevation and 11 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 98 " at summit elevation and 12 " at the base.
- La Clusaz - Manigod features 73 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 73 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
Among the most appreciated resorts in the French Alps, this prestigious destination is distinguished by its sporty spirit and its famous festive atmosphere. This is also one of the most surprising things you can discover in this village with its authentic architecture: the après-ski is an unmissable event!
While favouring a warm welcome and rich, simple human relations, the resort opens up a field of wonderful amusements that blend together in a unique setting.
Offering both technical attractions for experienced skiers and also facilities suitable for families and children, you can also enjoy all the pistes, both those already marked out and those which are still to be catalogued. Nature lovers and those avid for beauty can discover the riches of an exceptional site!
Come and enjoy the Winter experience at La Clusaz ...