- Offering 13 miles of slopes and terrain, La Bresse Hohneck is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Lorraine.
- La Bresse Hohneck is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in France.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lorraine.
- Elevated between 2953 ft and 4482 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lorraine. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1529 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2638 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Mar 14 (84 days). Average season duration in France is 425 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 21 to Mar 14) is 21 " at summit elevation and 14 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 23 " at summit elevation and 14 " at the base.
- La Bresse Hohneck features 6 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 43 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 2 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 300
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 4.35 miles
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental