- Elevated between 2953 ft and 4482 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lorraine. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1529 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2772 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- La Bresse Hohneck is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in France.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lorraine.
- Season starts on Dec 22 and ends on Mar 30 (98 days). Average season duration in France is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 22 to Mar 30) is 24 " at summit elevation and 15 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 27 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base.
- La Bresse Hohneck features 30 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 59 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
- Offering 13 miles of slopes and terrain, La Bresse Hohneck is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Lorraine.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 300
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 4.35 miles
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental