The skiing area of La Berra is situated in the region La Gruyere. With 25 kilometers of slopes, one chairlift and 7 cable lifts, the skiing area is well structured and forms a place of refuge for the old and the young.
A toboggan run and three different walking trails provide further winter sport opportunities in La Berra. Pay a visit to this cozy skiing resort and enjoy a few relaxing days with your family!
- Elevated between 747 m and 1,635 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Fribourg region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 888 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 904 m.
- La Berra is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in the Fribourg region.
- Season starts on 5 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (116 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (5 Dec to 31 Mar) is 30 cm at summit elevation and 22 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 35 cm at summit elevation and 33 cm at the base. Therefore La Berra is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Fribourg region.
- La Berra features 74 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 66 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
- Offering 25 km of slopes and terrain, La Berra is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in the Fribourg region.