The Ski Resort
Küssnacht at the foot of the Rigi is the starting point for anyone who would like to explore the Seebodenalp.
To get to the skiing area of the Seebodenalp you will first have to take a ride in the gondola which allows for spectacular views of the lake of Küssnacht.
Upon arrival at the Seebodenalp you may chose between heading down the easy to intermediate slopes or discovering the winter walking trails or the cross-country tracks.
The Seebodenalp is especially suitable for bon vivants who are looking for a quiet skiing experience while enjoying the beauty of nature. Beginners will feel very comfortable at the Seebodenalp as well and may indulge in improving their skiing abilities.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 640 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2877 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 4019 ft.
- The day pass at Seebodenalp Rigi is CHF12 making it the cheapest ski resort in Switzerland.
- Average snow depth during the season is 0 " at summit elevation and 0 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 0 " at summit elevation and 1 inch at the base.
- Seebodenalp Rigi features 43 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 44 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.