Küssnacht at the foot of the Rigi is the starting point for anyone who would like to explore the Seebodenalp.
To get to the skiing area of the Seebodenalp you will first have to take a ride in the gondola which allows for spectacular views of the lake of Küssnacht.
Upon arrival at the Seebodenalp you may chose between heading down the easy to intermediate slopes or discovering the winter walking trails or the cross-country tracks.
The Seebodenalp is especially suitable for bon vivants who are looking for a quiet skiing experience while enjoying the beauty of nature. Beginners will feel very comfortable at the Seebodenalp as well and may indulge in improving their skiing abilities.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 195 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 881 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,225 m.
- The day pass at Küssnacht am Rigi Seebodenalp is CHF12 making it the cheapest ski resort in Switzerland.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 20 Nov and ends on 20 Mar (120 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (20 Nov to 20 Mar) is 0 cm at summit elevation and 1 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 0 cm at summit elevation and 2 cm at the base.
- Küssnacht am Rigi Seebodenalp features 47 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 54 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)41 850 66 80
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants