The Ski Resort
If you are looking for good company and a unique atmosphere, Jaworzyna Krynicka is the place to be: modern facilities, fast lifts and 7 very well maintained ski slopes with more than 8 km of slopes - in Jaworzyna Krynicka skiers' hearts will beat faster. No matter if beginner, advanced or professional, everyone is welcome to let off steam on the piste of their choice.
A highlight in Jaworzyna Krynicka is the downhill run of the longest floodlit slope in Poland. Snowboarders and freestyle fans will find a more than 1000-meter-long snow park next to the 4-seater chairlift in the valley. There is also a smaller fun park on the downhill run no. 3.
In addition to its numerous downhill runs, the Jaworzyna Krynicka area offers every service you would expect from a well-equipped resort: from ski service and rental to childcare.
- Offering 5 miles of slopes and terrain, Jaworzyna Krynicka is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Jaworzyna Krynicka is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Elevated between 2116 ft and 3655 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1539 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 1030 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 37 " at summit elevation and 6 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 38 " at summit elevation and 6 " at the base.
- Jaworzyna Krynicka features 3 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 16 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 3 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Infrastructure & Rental
Number of Ski Rental
The Polish ski resort Jaworzyna Krynicka is located on the border with Slovakia just under 40 kilometers southeast of Nowy Sącz.