Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The Słotwiny arena is located in Lesser Poland not far from the town of Krynica-Zdroj. Beginners and families can really let off steam here. There are 10 slopes in total, 7 of which are in the blue category and 3 in the red category. This means that beginners do not have to rely on a practice slope, but can explore a variety of slopes right away. Two chair lifts with weather protection hoods, a drag lift and a magic carpet for little beginners are available here.
All slopes are regularly groomed, are equipped with a snowmaking system and are illuminated in the evening. There is also a restaurant for your physical well-being. There is also a hotel right next to the ski lift, so that skiing fun can begin right on your doorstep!
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 607 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 1106 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2825 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 35 " at summit elevation and 14 " at the base.
- Slotwiny Arena features 3 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 12 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 2 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Infrastructure & Rental
The Slotwiny Arena is located about 130 kilometres south-east of Krakow near Krynica-Zdrój. There are free parking spaces directly at the ski area. There is also the possibility to take the ski bus to the skiing area.