Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The t-bar in Krispl is almost 600 metres long. Perfect for a short ski trip. The slope is moderately difficult and you should therefore be able to ski safely. For the first turns, the short practice lift with its blue run right next to it is suitable. Ski courses are also offered by the Ski School Salzburg here at the Alpengasthof Krispl. Of course you can also stop for a bite to eat.
Winter hiking trails and cross-country skiing trails also start at the Alpengasthof Krispl.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 374 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3396 ft.