- Offering 7 miles of slopes and terrain, Skiareál Lipno is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Skiareál Lipno is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 627 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 823 ft. The highest point of the track is 2953 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 14 and ends on Mar 31 (107 days). Average season duration in the Czech Republic is 102 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 14 to Mar 31) is 30 " at summit elevation and 14 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 34 " at summit elevation and 17 " at the base. Therefore Skiareál Lipno is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Czech Republic.
- Skiareál Lipno features 41 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 29 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in the Czech Republic.
The Ski Resort
Lipno ski area, formerly known as Kramolin, is located south-east of the Bohemian Forest, and is the ideal holiday destination for families. With 14 runs of a total length of 11 kilometres (6.8 miles), beginners and intermediates are guaranteed to have a blast. There is plenty of space for beginners to learn at their own pace. Snowboarders may enjoy the local terrain park, featuring numerous obstacles. Fox Park is a unique kids' park featuring a playground as well as a kids' lift to teach the little ones in a playful manner.
Off-piste you can keep yourself entertained with Aquaworld, a bobsled run as well as a bowling alley. Right next to the slopes you also find Lipno's canopy pathway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
On Mountain Dining
Restaurant Chata Lanovka at main parking lot
Restaurant U Yettiho at slope
every day from 6 pm to 9 pm
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Coming from České Budějovice, you take Route 3 and 39 until Český Krumlov. At the city centre, you turn right and follow Route 157 and 160. Turn right after approximately 5 kilometres, follow Route 162 until Frymburk. Turn left onto 163 and continue until you get to the ski resort.