- The vertical drop from summit to base is 160 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 249 m. The highest point of the track is 900 m above sea level.
- Kramolin Lipno Nad Vltavou is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in the Czech Republic is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 2 Apr) is 71 cm at summit elevation and 28 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 83 cm at summit elevation and 35 cm at the base. Therefore Kramolin Lipno Nad Vltavou is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Czech Republic.
- Kramolin Lipno Nad Vltavou features 57 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 41 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Czech Republic.
- Offering 11 km of slopes and terrain, Kramolin Lipno Nad Vltavou is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 59
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 1.3 km
Vertical Drop: 161 m
Lighted runs: 1.30 km
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Kramolin Lipno Nad Vltavou (1)