- Offering 7 miles of slopes and terrain, Kouty is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Kouty is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1588 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 823 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 3593 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Apr 13 (114 days). Average season duration in the Czech Republic is 98 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 21 to Apr 13) is 37 " at summit elevation and 22 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 43 " at summit elevation and 26 " at the base.
- Kouty features 39 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 41 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
Lighted runs: 0.31 miles