The skiing area Pilsko is one of the three greatest skiing resorts in Poland, situated close to the city of Korbielow. The skiing area is 23 km away from Zywiec and rests at the foot of two of the greatest mountains within the area: Mount Babia Gora and Mount Pilska. At 1557m a.s.l. 20 km of cross-country tracks await you as well as the extensive skiing area. 10 T-bar lifts and 1 chair-lift provide for an easy access of the area at all times.
A special highlight at Pilsko is represented by trail No. 5. With 4,5 km length, this slope represents one of the largest in Poland.
In comparison to the other skiing areas in Poland, Pilsko is of special interest because of its great snow conditions, lengthening the skiing season from November to May.
Further facilities at Pilsko include an alpine rescue service, a snowpark, numerous restaurants, a ski school, rental service and a children´s day care.
- Elevated between 740 m and 1,557 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 817 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 367 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Korbielow Pilsko is PLN70 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Poland.
- Korbielow Pilsko is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Season starts on 3 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (120 days). Average season duration in Poland is 115 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (3 Dec to 2 Apr) is 30 cm at summit elevation and 2 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 33 cm at summit elevation and 14 cm at the base. Therefore Korbielow Pilsko is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Poland.
- Korbielow Pilsko features 10 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 16 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 4 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Silesia.
- Offering 14 km of slopes and terrain, Korbielow Pilsko is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Poland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+48 (0)33 483 20 27
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 2.80 km