Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Kopaonik:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- The highest point of the track is 6617 ft above sea level.
- Average snow depth during the season is 17 " at summit elevation and 5 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 20 " at summit elevation and 4 " at the base.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 315
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 2.17 miles
Kopaonik skiing 2019 |4k| | 01:41
Ski & Snowboard in Kopaonik, Serbia...A group of friends enjoying the slopes in Kopaonik, day...
KopaonikSki centar Kopaonik
Ski resort Kopaonik visit 2017 - 2018A week of skiing in a beautiful resort with great slopes...
Infrastructure & Rental