- Offering 3 miles of slopes and terrain, Kojsovska Hola is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Eastern Slovakia.
- Kojsovska Hola is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Eastern Slovakia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Elevated between 2093 ft and 4035 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1942 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 1283 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The ski resort is the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Eastern Slovakia.
- Kojsovska Hola features 40 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 38 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+421 (0)911 900 802