- Elevated between 2093 ft and 4035 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Eastern Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1942 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 1352 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Kojsovska Hola is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Eastern Slovakia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Season starts on Dec 12 and ends on Mar 28 (107 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 112 days.
- The ski resort is the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Eastern Slovakia.
- Kojsovska Hola features 37 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 33 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Slovakia.
- Offering 3 miles of slopes and terrain, Kojsovska Hola is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Eastern Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+421 (0)911 900 802