- Elevated between 638 m and 1,230 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Eastern Slovakia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 592 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 412 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Kojsovska Hola is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Eastern Slovakia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Season starts on 12 Dec and ends on 28 Mar (107 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 115 days.
- The ski resort is the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Eastern Slovakia.
- Kojsovska Hola features 50 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 45 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Slovakia.
- Offering 5 km of slopes and terrain, Kojsovska Hola is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Eastern Slovakia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+421 (0)911 900 802