- The vertical drop from summit to base is 700 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 732 m. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,400 m.
- The day pass at Kötschach Mauthen is €32 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 17 Mar (85 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 17 Mar) is 49 cm at summit elevation and 45 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 70 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at the base.
- Kötschach Mauthen features 40 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 32 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Carinthia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone0043 04715 8652
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Infrastructure & Rental