- The vertical drop from summit to base is 500 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 734 m. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,100 m.
- Königsberg is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 4 Mar (72 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 4 Mar) is 60 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 60 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at the base.
- Königsberg features 25 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 27 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days.
- Offering 14 km of slopes and terrain, Königsberg is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 7
Snowphone+43 (0)7445 71333
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Der Königsberglift 4 | 07:28
Der Königsberglift 5Dieser Tellerlift ist die kleinste Anlage von 5...
Number toboggan runs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental