Situated close to the beautiful lake Czorsztyn awaits you the cosy and family-friendly ski resort Czorsztyn Ski. At the southern slopes of mount Wdzar you may explore three easy slopes and two slopes of intermediate difficulty level.
The mountain railways are safe and reliable, one chair lift and 3 drag lifts will take you quickly to your trail of choice.
Not only the well groomed slopes of Czorsztyn invite you to an adventurous skiing experience, other winter sport activities provide for sufficient diversity at all times. Whether it is ski races, mountain-bike races or paragliding, almost no wish will stay unfulfilled!
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 150 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Poland is 367 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski resorts in Poland.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (108 days). Average season duration in Poland is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 26 Mar) is 107 cm at summit elevation and 41 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 127 cm at summit elevation and 69 cm at the base.
- Kluszkowce Czorsztyn Ski features 37 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Poland is 33 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Poland.