Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The interconnected ski resorts of Klövsjö and Storhogna provide skiers with a great variety of terrains and conditions. While Klövsjö boasts the hardest runs of Vemdalen, Storhogna features ski slopes for the whole family.
In Klövsjö you can choose between slopes for carving with gentler gradients, or an area with nice but challenging black runs Klövsjö owes its title of "Ski resort of skiers" to. Moreover, the resort features a terrain park, accessible on Mellanlift. Another park is located in nearby Björnrike.
Sollift gets you from Klövsjö to the Storhogna resort. There you will find green, blue, and red runs. Thanks to its high elevation, no artificial snow-making is necessary.
- Offering 12 miles of slopes and terrain, Klövsjö / Storhogna is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- Klövsjö / Storhogna is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Northern Sweden.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Sweden.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1401 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Sweden is 1079 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2871 ft.
- Season starts on Nov 28 and ends on Apr 18 (141 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 192 days.
- During the season (from Nov 28 till Apr 18) the average snow depth at Klövsjö / Storhogna is 30 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 37 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Coming from Östersund you take E45 and Route 315 and 315.
From Sundsvall, follow E14, Route 83, and Route 315 to the ski resort.