- The vertical drop from summit to base is 288 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 733 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,818 m.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- During the season (from 1 Dec till 31 Mar) the average snow depth at Klippitztörl is 65 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 85 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at the base.
- Klippitztörl features 36 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 42 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 10 sunny days.
- Offering 28 km of slopes and terrain, Klippitztörl is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Carinthia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)4350 8166
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental