- The vertical drop from summit to base is 288 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 722 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,818 m.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Austria is 115 days.
- During the season (from 2 Dec till 2 Apr) the average snow depth at Klippitztörl is 56 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 71 cm.
- Klippitztörl features 73 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 70 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
- Offering 28 km of slopes and terrain, Klippitztörl is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Carinthia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)4350 8166
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental