- The vertical drop from summit to base is 288 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 718 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (115 days). Average season duration in Austria is 120 days.
- During the season (from 8 Dec till 2 Apr) the average snow depth at Klippitztörl is 41 cm. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 60 cm.
- Klippitztörl features 55 sunny days on average per season. The average for all Ski Resorts in Austria is 52 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
- Offering 28 km of slopes and terrain, Klippitztörl is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Carinthia.