- The vertical drop from summit to base is 945 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2392 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 5965 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Mar 31 (120 days). Average season duration in Austria is 111 days.
- During the season (from Dec 1 till Mar 31) the average snow depth at Klippitztörl is 25 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 28 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Klippitztörl features 54 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 50 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
- Offering 17 miles of slopes and terrain, Klippitztörl is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Carinthia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)4350 8166
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental