- Elevated between 1,600 m and 2,001 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 401 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 881 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Klewenalp Stockhütte is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (113 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 31 Mar) is 78 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 106 cm at summit elevation and 50 cm at the base. Therefore Klewenalp Stockhütte is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Klewenalp Stockhütte features 36 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 39 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
- Offering 40 km of slopes and terrain, Klewenalp Stockhütte is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.