- Elevated between 5249 ft and 6565 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1316 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2884 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- Klewenalp Stockhütte is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Season starts on Dec 8 and ends on Mar 31 (113 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 8 to Mar 31) is 35 " at summit elevation and 19 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 47 " at summit elevation and 29 " at the base. Therefore Klewenalp Stockhütte is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.
- Klewenalp Stockhütte features 54 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 58 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
- Offering 25 miles of slopes and terrain, Klewenalp Stockhütte is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Lucerne - Lake Lucerne Region.