Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Kleinlobming:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 528 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 3035 ft above sea level.
- Average snow depth during the season is 18 " at summit elevation and 14 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during June, offering an average snow depth of 20 " at summit elevation and 18 " at the base.
- Kleinlobming features 34 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 33 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 5
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.62 miles
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental