Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Kläppen Ski Resort:
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Riding in gondola and chairlift only with people of the same group/family or with an empty seat between strangers.
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 22 miles of slopes and terrain, Kläppen Ski Resort is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Kläppen Ski Resort is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Sweden.
- Season starts on Dec 18 and ends on Apr 5 (108 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 611 days.
- During the season (from Dec 18 till Apr 5) the average snow depth at Kläppen Ski Resort is 35 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 35 ". This makes Kläppen Ski Resort the ski resort with the best snow conditions in southern Sweden.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 239