Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
- Lift tickets must be purchased in advance
The Ski Resort
Known for consistent snowfalls and located in the spectacular Purcell Mountains in British Columbia Kimberley Alpine Resort is the perfect getaway. The resort has a lot of sunny days and a lot to discover. Short lift lines and well groomed runs for skiers of all ability levels make Kimberley Alpine Resort an authentic place for a vacation with your family. The resort also offers great après ski bars with live music and hot tubs that your friends will enjoy as well. With a wide variety of family friendly and easy slopes as well as a great deal of on-mountain accommodations Kimberley Alpine Resort will make for an excellent family memory. Purcell Mountains are the largest gladed terrain in North America and especially famous for its powder snow. Since the area is also called the „Black Forest“ a Bavarian theme was chosen to design downtown with several nice reataurants, shops and equipment rental.
- Offering 1799 acres of slopes and terrain, Kimberley Alpine Resort is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Canada.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2467 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1165 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 6503 ft above sea level.
- During the season the average snow depth at Kimberley Alpine Resort is 46 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 47 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Kimberley Alpine Resort features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 36 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Canada.