- Offering 1794 acres of slopes and terrain, Kimberley Alpine Resort is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Canada.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2467 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1148 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 6503 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 20 and ends on Apr 5 (107 days). Average season duration in Canada is 160 days.
- During the season (from Dec 20 till Apr 5) the average snow depth at Kimberley Alpine Resort is 47 ". Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 48 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base. Therefore Kimberley Alpine Resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in British Columbia.
- Kimberley Alpine Resort features 50 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 43 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Canada.
The Ski Resort
Known for consistent snowfalls and located in the spectacular Purcell Mountains in British Columbia Kimberley Alpine Resort is the perfect getaway. The resort has a lot of sunny days and a lot to discover. Short lift lines and well groomed runs for skiers of all ability levels make Kimberley Alpine Resort an authentic place for a vacation with your family. The resort also offers great après ski bars with live music and hot tubs that your friends will enjoy as well. With a wide variety of family friendly and easy slopes as well as a great deal of on-mountain accommodations Kimberley Alpine Resort will make for an excellent family memory. Purcell Mountains are the largest gladed terrain in North America and especially famous for its powder snow. Since the area is also called the „Black Forest“ a Bavarian theme was chosen to design downtown with several nice reataurants, shops and equipment rental.