- Elevated between 620 m and 1,600 m, the ski resort is among the 5 highest elevated ski resorts in Upper Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 980 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 741 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Kasberg Grünau is among the 3 best rated ski resorts in Upper Austria.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Upper Austria.
- Season starts on 6 Dec and ends on 6 Apr (244 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (6 Dec to 6 Apr) is 62 cm at summit elevation and 6 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 83 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at the base. Therefore Kasberg Grünau is among the 5 ski resorts with best snow conditions in Upper Austria.
- Kasberg Grünau features 54 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 57 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
- Offering 21 km of slopes and terrain, Kasberg Grünau is among the 10 largest ski resorts in Upper Austria.
The KASBERG has become one of the top winter sport regions in Upper Austria.We offer:1 8 person cable car1 Gondola1 4 person chair lift8 T-bars2 Learner lifts1 conveyer belt “The magic carpet”Length of runs: 40 km - 20 km beginner, 17 km intermediate, and 3 km expert110 snow machines from the top to the bottom of the Kasberg, guarantee plenty of quality snow on most of the north facing slopes.Elevation: 620 – 1.600 mAt the bottom station you will find, the Achterl pub and snack bar‚ a kids’ fun area, the ski school and sport shop for service and rentals.A free shuttle bus is available from the parking area to the bottom station.At the middle station Jagerspitz, one of the sunniest areas on the Kasberg, you will find the kids ski arena, with beginner lifts and easy slopes and trails, a conveyer belt we call the “Magic Carpet”, the Fairy Tale Forest, a Kids racing area and FREE children’s day care open daily from 10am – 3pm in the Gasthaus Jagerspitz.The Hochberghaus, at an elevation of 1,200m offers a wide rage of hospitality. A recently added, new spa area and the excellent restaurant guarantees a pleasant and relaxing stay. The Kasbergalm can be reached by the Group-Gondola.The modern 4 person chairlift Ochsenboden “First Class” with it special weather protection will bring you to one of the highest points on the mountain with attractive blue, red and black runs.3 T-bars and a Fun Park for Boards and Skis (beginner and pro areas) makes the Kasbergalm a fun destination for everyone.Rustic ski huts with sun terraces makes the Kasberg very homely.