- Offering 13 miles of slopes and terrain, Kasberg Grünau is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- Kasberg Grünau is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- Elevated between 2034 ft and 5249 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Upper Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3215 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2356 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 14 and ends on Mar 22 (99 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 14 to Mar 22) is 48 " at summit elevation and 10 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 53 " at summit elevation and 12 " at the base. Therefore Kasberg Grünau is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Upper Austria.
- Kasberg Grünau features 35 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 42 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
The ski area Kasberg Grünau is located in Upper Austria. Winter sports fans can take their turns on 21 kilometres of groomed slopes. The slopes are suitable for beginners as well as for experts. About 11 kilometres of the slopes are marked as easy. Advanced skiers and snowboarders can wobble down 9 kilometres of red and one kilometre of black slopes. Thanks to snowmaking, the slopes are guaranteed to snow throughout the winter. The 13 lifts in the ski area take the winter sports enthusiasts comfortably up to 1,600 metres.