Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Lift access for vaccinated or recovered persons only
- Lift tickets available online
- FFP2 masks mandatory in cable cars and indoor facilities
- Physical distancing in indoor facilities and waiting areas
- Access to hotels or restaurants for vaccinated or recovered persons only
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The ski area Kasberg Grünau is located in Upper Austria. Winter sports fans can take their turns on 21 kilometres of groomed slopes. The slopes are suitable for beginners as well as for experts. About 11 kilometres of the slopes are marked as easy. Advanced skiers and snowboarders can wobble down 9 kilometres of red and one kilometre of black slopes. Thanks to snowmaking, the slopes are guaranteed to snow throughout the winter. The 13 lifts in the ski area take the winter sports enthusiasts comfortably up to 1,600 metres.
- Offering 14 miles of slopes and terrain, Kasberg Grünau is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- Kasberg Grünau is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Upper Austria.
- Elevated between 2034 ft and 5249 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Upper Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3215 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2379 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 40 " at summit elevation and 9 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 46 " at summit elevation and 11 " at the base. Therefore Kasberg Grünau is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Upper Austria.
- Kasberg Grünau features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 44 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days.