The Ski Resort
Karpacz is a beautiful holiday destination in Poland, near the Sniezka Mountain. Not only does the region offer magnificent landscapes and beautiful mountain panoramas, skiing on the slopes of Karpacz is also a pleasure. With mainly easy and moderately difficult downhill runs, Karpacz offers especially beginners and advanced skiers the right offer.There are almost six kilometres of slopes to choose from. The seven slopes are served by a total of seven lifts, including two chair lifts, and invite you to enjoy skiing.
The 4-seater chair lift Zbyszek leads to Kopa (Small Koppe), the highest point of the ski area at 1,350 metres. However, only experienced winter sportsmen should go up here, as there is only a black piste in the upper area. Those who are not yet that confident, or prefer to ski at a leisurely pace, can use the slopes on the double chair lift and the four ski lifts. In the valley area there is also a conveyor belt for children.
Refreshment stops are available on the two summits and at the base station.
- Offering 4 miles of slopes and terrain, Karpacz is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Karpacz is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Elevated between 2690 ft and 4429 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1739 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 1030 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 23 " at summit elevation and 14 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during November, offering an average snow depth of 31 " at summit elevation and 16 " at the base. Therefore Karpacz is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Poland.
- Karpacz features 17 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 16 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 6 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Infrastructure & Rental
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Karpacz
Number of Ski Rental
Karpacz is located in the southwest of Poland near the border to the Czech Republic. The ski area is about 120 kilometres from Wroclaw. There is a parking lot on site. The base station is approx. 120 metres away from this car park.