- Offering 7 miles of slopes and terrain, Karpacz is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Silesia.
- Karpacz is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Elevated between 2690 ft and 4429 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1739 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 1191 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Dec 27 and ends on Mar 29 (93 days). Average season duration in Poland is 100 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 27 to Mar 29) is 11 " at summit elevation and 18 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 12 " at summit elevation and 20 " at the base. Therefore Karpacz is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Poland.
- Karpacz features 25 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 27 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.
Karpacz, also called Krummhübel in German, is regarded as a beautiful holiday resort within poland. Not only offers Karpacz beautiful landscapes and a breathtaking mountain scenery, it also provides for great skiing possibilities. With slopes of mainly easy to intermediate difficulty level Karpacz is of special interest to beginners to intermediates. 5 red (intermediate) and 6 blue (easy) slopes are being served by 10 different ski lifts and invite the sportsmen to a fun skiing adventure. Besides its slopes and runs you may explore the culinary highlights at Karpacz´s local pubs and bars or join the polish nightlife at its clubs if you are still restless after a day in the snow.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+48 (0)74 660 64 71
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)