Karpacz, also called Krummhübel in German, is regarded as a beautiful holiday resort within poland. Not only offers Karpacz beautiful landscapes and a breathtaking mountain scenery, it also provides for great skiing possibilities. With slopes of mainly easy to intermediate difficulty level Karpacz is of special interest to beginners to intermediates. 5 red (intermediate) and 6 blue (easy) slopes are being served by 10 different ski lifts and invite the sportsmen to a fun skiing adventure. Besides its slopes and runs you may explore the culinary highlights at Karpacz´s local pubs and bars or join the polish nightlife at its clubs if you are still restless after a day in the snow.
- Elevated between 820 m and 1,350 m, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 530 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 367 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Karpacz is PLN65 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Poland.
- Karpacz is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Poland.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 26 cm at summit elevation and 54 cm at the base. Therefore Karpacz is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Poland.
- Offering 11 km of slopes and terrain, Karpacz is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Poland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+48 (0)74 660 64 71
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.40 km