Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Kaiserau:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- No Après Ski
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
The Ski Resort
The small but beautiful skiing area at the blissful high pleateau of the Kaiserau provides you a peerless offer for beginners and whizes.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1312 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 4921 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 28 " at summit elevation and 25 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 33 " at summit elevation and 29 " at the base.
- Kaiserau features 29 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 33 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 24
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental