Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The small ski area Kåbdalis is located in Swedish Lapland and offers a total of 9 kilometres of slopes for skiing and snowboarding. There are a total of four ski lifts, including three T-bar lifts and a chair lift. You can still strap on your skis in this ski area until the beginning of May.
Many ski teams come to the ski area Kåbdalis for training. The individual slopes with different levels of difficulty are not only suitable for professionals, but also for families and beginners. In addition to the groomed ski slopes, Kåbdalis has four kilometres of ungroomed tracks at your disposal.
- Season starts on Oct 19 and ends on Apr 25 (188 days). Average season duration in Sweden is 599 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Oct 19 to Apr 25) is 36 " at summit elevation and 22 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 51 " at summit elevation and 38 " at the base.