The Ski Resort
Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort is located in the Berkshires and quite close to a couple of bigger cities: It is less than an hour away from New York City and Boston and only one hour away from Albany, NY and Springfield, MA. Jiminy Peak offers winter fun for skiers as well as for snowboarders. Already the great views you´ll get on your ride to the summit are worth visiting Jiminy Peak. Moreover, there are 45 trails that vary in difficulty. Expert skiers or riders love this resort for its great black runs including 2 mogul runs and a glade run. Intermediates get trails and slopes that are perfect for cruising, and yet there is still enough space left for beginners. Needless to say that there are lessons available at Jiminy Peak. There are several programs for children and adults. You can choose from private and group lessons. Trained isntructors will help you to take your skills to the next level!
Furthermore, Jiminy Peak has 3 terrain parks and one halfpipe to offer. There are two larger parks and one smaller one. However, they all have great features and you will certainly spend a memorable time there!
- Offering 166 acres of slopes and terrain, Jiminy Peak Resort is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Massachusetts.
- Jiminy Peak Resort is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Massachusetts.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Massachusetts.
- The ski resort is the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Massachusetts.
- Jiminy Peak Resort features 49 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 51 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.