Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Jested:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 6 miles of slopes and terrain, Jested is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1509 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 823 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3281 ft.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 22 " at summit elevation and 12 " at the base. Therefore Jested is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Czech Republic.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+42 (0)737 222 499
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
SKI Ještěd - sjezdovka Slalomák | 01:30