- Offering 6 miles of slopes and terrain, Jested is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1509 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 823 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3281 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Mar 10 (85 days). Average season duration in the Czech Republic is 102 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Mar 10) is 21 " at summit elevation and 11 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 22 " at summit elevation and 12 " at the base. Therefore Jested is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in the Czech Republic.
- Jested features 23 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 22 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in the Czech Republic.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+42 (0)737 222 499
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
SKI Ještěd - sjezdovka Slalomák | 01:30